Lian Hua Qing Wen Jiao Nang Ke Li
Popis tohoto produktu má pouze informativní charakter a slouží jen k seznámení se s účinky tohoto výrobku v zemi původu.
Lian Hua Qing Wen Jiao Nang Ke Li používá se k léčbě epidemické chřipky a plicního tepla, symptomů jako horečka nebo vysoká horečka, averze k nachlazení, svalové bolestivosti, rinostegnóze a výtoku z nosu, kašel, bolest hlavy, sucho a bolest v krku, návaly jazyka nebo mastná srst jazyka.
Indications For the treatment of influenza is a heat poisoning lung syndrome, symptoms: fever or high fever, aversion to cold, muscle aches, nasal congestion, cough, headache, sore throat, red tongue, yellow or yellow Greasy and so on.
Opatření a zvláštní pokyny
2. cold and cold.
3. spleen deficiency will be awkward.
4. hypertensive heart disease patients and liver disease, diabetic nephropathy and other serious chronic diseases.
5. children pregnant women lactating women are old and infirm.
1. Avoid cigarettes, alcohol and keep from eating spicy, raw, cold or greasy food.
2. Avoid receiving nourishing Chinese medicine during the period in this product.
3. This product should not be used in treatment of wind-cold.
4. Patients with hypertension or heart disease should use with caution, patients with chronic disease such as diabetes, liver disease, kidney disease should take medicine under doctors’ direction.
5. Children, pregnant women, nursing mother, senile and infirm patients or those with week spleen should take medicine under doctors’ direction.
6. Patients with body temperature higher than 38.5 ℃ should see the doctor.
7. This product should be administered strictly in accordance with dosage and administration, and is not for long-term use.
8. Go and see the doctor if the symptom is not alleviated 3 days after administration.
9. Contraindicated for the patients allergic to this product, be cautions about patients with allergic constitution.
10. Don’t take this medicine if the description has changed.
11. Children should be administered under adults’ supervision.
12. Put this medicine beyond the children’s reach.
13. Consult with doctors or pharmacists before administration if other medicines are received during this time.
14. Athletes should use with caution.
15. Please protect from moisture after opening the moisture proof bag.
Weeping Forsythia Capsule, Japanese Honeysuckle Flower, Ephedra Herb (honey-fried), Bitter Apricot Seed (stir-baked), Gypsum, Isatis Root, Male Fern Rhizome, Heartleaf Houttuynia Herb, Cablin Patchouli Herb, Rhubarb, Bigflower Rhodiola Root, Menthol, Liquorice Root. Excipient: Starch.
This medicine is highly recommended by China government
In this epidemic prevention and control, Chinese medicine has played an active and important role. Since the outbreak of the New Crown epidemic, the patented Chinese medicine Lianhua Qingwen Capsules (granules) produced by Ling Pharmaceutical has been recommended by the country and more than 20 provinces and cities for new crown pneumonia diagnosis and treatment programs, and has become the most recommended Chinese patent medicine. Mountain and square cabin hospitals are widely used.
Academician Zhong Nanshan's team said at the Guangdong Epidemic Prevention and Control Conference: Studies have confirmed that Lianhua Qingwen has a significant inhibitory effect on the cytopathic effects of new coronaviruses in vitro; it can infect cells and induce TNF-A, IL-6 and other inflammatory diseases Factor overexpression has an inhibitory effect. It brings hope for new coronavirus treatment, especially mild and moderate, and relieves the urgent need for epidemic resistance.
In the large-scale use of Lianhua Qingbing in the epidemic area, both the confirmed patients and suspected cases have also shown good results. On February 7, 11 patients with new crown pneumonia in Huanggang, Hubei were cured and discharged. Liu Yi, the captain of the Zhuzhou branch of the Hunan Medical Support Hubei team, said: "Our treatment is mainly antiviral therapy, the proprietary Chinese medicine Lianhua Qingwen, and the western medicine Lopi Nawei, and symptomatic support at the same time. "Papers of Puren Hospital affiliated to Wuhan University of Science and Technology, Wuhan Ninth Hospital, and China Resources WISCO General Hospital used Lianhua Qingwen Granules to treat new crown pneumonia were published in the" World TCM "," Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine "," "Chinese Journal of Experimental Traditional Medical Formulae" significantly improves fever, cough, and fatigue symptoms in common patients and suspected patients with new coronary pneumonia, reduces fever, fatigue, and duration of cough, and provides research evidence for clinical treatment of the disease.
On January 27, 2020, the General Office of the National Health and Health Commission and the Office of the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine issued the "Diagnosis and Treatment of Pneumonia of New Coronavirus Infection (Trial Version 4)". Capsules (granules) have become the recommended traditional Chinese medicine for this diagnosis and treatment plan, and are used for the treatment of fatigue and fever with clinical manifestations during the medical observation period.
Lianhua Qingwen is a new Chinese medicine developed during the SARS period in 2003. The Chinese Academy of Military Medical Sciences conducted a study on Lianhua Qingwen against Coronavirus SARS. The results showed that Lianhua Qingwen capsule inhibited SARS-CoV virus The effective half concentration (IC50) is 0.09mg / ml, and its therapeutic index is 40.33, which can significantly inhibit the replication of SARS virus. Lianhua Qingbing is also one of the few traditional Chinese medicines with evidence of anti-SARS-CoV effect. This effect is clarified in the description of Lianhua Qingwen granules. In 2015, another new type of coronavirus caused the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome. The National Health and Medical Commission recommended Lianhua Qingwen Capsule / Granule as a preventive medicine in the diagnosis and treatment plan.
Všechny výrobky, které na stránkách prezentovány, jsou registrovány ve formě doplňků stravy. Formálně nepotřebují lékařský předpis a každá osoba má právo rozhodnout o jejich nákupu a používání.
Správa webových stránek není zodpovědná za diagnostiku a předepisování léčby. Tyto otázky spadají do kompetence příslušných odborníků - praktiků TČM.
Je třeba si uvědomit, že biologicky aktivní doplňky strávy nepůsobí stejně na každou osobu a není možné zaručit jejich 100% účinek. Navíc, v některých případech je možná individuální nesnášenlivost jejích složek.